Friday, April 01, 2011

WEDDINGS IN AND OUT OF SHROPSHIRE!



Hi Everyone


Whether you would like an Album [or not] or a print-ready DVD and/or a state-of-the art digital frame loaded with your Wedding Photographs - get in touch and ask for all our options.

Well April is underway and our Wedding Season gears up now. We've a busy diary for 2011 - if you are planning your 2012 Wedding do get in touch and I will send you our PDF - including details of the product I mentioned in my last blog! We are 15 minutes from Shrewsbury, 25 minutes from The Albright Hussey Manor, Shrewsbury, Shropshire and 10 minutes from Rowton Castle, Shrewsbury, Shropshire our nearest venue. We photograph Weddings all over Shropshire and into surrounding counties.


We are lucky enough to have many Weddings at The Albright Hussey Manor, Shrewsbury this year and also Rowton Castle. We've more marquee receptions after a Church Wedding this year than we have had before - which is fab. I love to talk to Brides and Grooms about their Wedding plans - you will find that I cannot disguise my enthusiasm because I adore our Weddings.


Warm regards. Julia


Covering Shrewsbury and all of Shropshire and surrounding counties and further of course if you want us!