Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hi Everyone

I have not bogged for a while and before we get on with a total revamp of our website [coming soon] - I thought I should blog now!

Firstly – if you are embarking on planning your Wedding please look back on my directory of blogs where I have given specific advice and even a time table of things to do.

We are booking quickly for 2008 and a quick – no obligation – call to me to check we are available on your Wedding Date would be time well spent. I say this as at our Wedding last Saturday, the Bride said to Martin and me that we were the best decision they had made about their Wedding Day. This is music to our ears – we adore being at Weddings and making sure all goes to plan – as the way the day pans out is mainly down to us – be it a civil or church wedding – and the hugs we get from the whole family when we leave after the first dance goes to prove that we are doing everything right!

We are based 15 minutes from Shrewsbury – on the Welshpool Road – and 8 minutes from Rowton Castle. We are 30 minutes from Oswestry and about an hour from Chester. We are 45 minutes from Telford and an hour from Birmingham. We love where we live in the Welsh Borders – beautiful countryside to come home to after a busy Wedding Day. We travel to Weddings all over The Midlands, Cheshire, The Borders and Mid-Wales and across the UK in fact.

We welcome couples to come and see us in Trewern [Post Code SY21 8DS] and often see couples in the evening and on some Sundays as well as weekdays. It’s easy and a couple of hours spent with Martin and myself talking about your Wedding – as the Bride said on Saturday – will be one of the best decisions you make about your Wedding Day – if you come to see us – we will tell you why!

Give me a ring or email me 01938 570069 or
julia@spinningyourdreams.co.uk and let me know your thoughts on your Wedding Photography. We follow your Brief for your Wedding Day - we are not on our own agendas.

I will happily send you all our information with an email or post our folder to you – just get in touch and add our information to your Wedding Folder – which I know can get quite full!

We are dedicated to fabulous Wedding Days and timeless, perfect memories! What more can we guarantee?

We look forward to hearing from you – be your date in 2008 or 2009 or 2010 it will never be too soon to be in touch. Don’t miss out on having caring, supportive, fun, passionate, creative and lovely people photographing one of the most important days in your lives.

We’ve just been booked for 10 May 2008 by a London couple getting married in Shropshire – the Groom’s email to me today reads:

“From what we've seen from your emails Julia - we can't anticipate there being any problems and we don't want to risk you getting booked by someone else.”

They are coming to see us when they are next in Shropshire. This was in response to my email with all our information and reviews. If you email me I will send you the same information and we would hope that your response would be the same! Of course if you are more local you can come and see us straight away!

Warm regards. Julia
Webb
www.spinningyourdreams.co.uk