Tuesday, November 17, 2009

COLOURFUL WEDDING AT WALCOT HALL

Hi Everyone

Well I don't know how I did this but at the beginning of September I forgot to blog about Pippa and Keith's Wedding at Walcot Hall! I know we were busy and I was also planning to send some of the photographs to the Florist so I think it got put on to another 'to do' list!

Anyway I shall right the wrong and blog about that August day now! The Florist was Gail at Astounding Surroundings. I was really knocked out by the fabulous colours of this Wedding - they were just beautiful.

Pippa and Keith had their much loved VW Campervan there at Walcot Hall - which was also a star of the day. I don't think they will mind me saying that they had no entirely decided that they would have a Wedding Photographer - when I explained what we were all about on the 'phone and they came to see us - they changed their minds! They also had the Fun Wall in the evening which went down very well indeed.

We had a really fantastic day with Pippa and Keith and their guests and as always enjoyed the wonderful grounds at Walcot Hall.

I have put loads of their flower photographs in this blog - again just because I love the colours!

So if you are considering Walcot Hall near Lydbury North in South Shropshire as your Ceremony and/or Reception venue - we know it well and always have a great time there!

Warm regards. Julia
www.spinningyourdreams.co.uk